guys with sleeve tattoos wearing dress shirts with the sleeves rolled up. fuck man.
this picture is a lot funnier if you imagine this seal’s mouth is the black line between its whiskers instead of the one under them
"Most of the intelligence community doesn’t believe he exists. The ones that do call him the ｡*:★Kawaii Soldier★:*｡. He’s an adorable ghost, you’ll never find him.”
i wanna be a reverse tooth fairy where i rob people and then scatter human teeth on their bed
- Ray: It's great when my mom wants to FaceTime me [in the morning]. I'm like 'shut up!'
- Gus: That'd be awesome. She can face time with me. Hi, Ray's mom.
- Ray: [Voice cracks] Hi Mom.
- Gavin: Is she alright?
- Gus: Yeah, you didn't see? Oh, I guess you wen't in the States yet when she came to visit.
- Ray: No, I made sure they weren't there when my mom visited.
- Gavin: What does she look like?
- Ray: Me.
- Gavin: [To Gus] What's she look like? [Gestures]
- Gus: Just without the beard.
- Ray: Did you just go 'What's she look like?' [Copies gesture]
- Jack: Can we have a link dump?
- Gavin: Is she called Mrs Narveaz Jr?
- Ray: No.
- Jack: [To Gavin] So we found out your mom is hot.
- Gavin: Wha- [flustered] how'd you know that?
- Jack: Gus brought it up.
- Gus: I don't remember who brought it up to me. Someone brought it up to me and said it made you really uncomfortable.
- Jack: Nice.
- Gavin: She's alright, yeah. She looks young.
- Jack: [High pitched voice] She's alright. Don't talk about my mommy.
- Ray: How old is your mom?
- Gavin: She's 50.
- Ray: My mom's 49.
- Gavin: There you go. You beat me by one year.
- [Uncomfortable silence]
- Ray: ...Please don't bang our moms.
really glad i found gavin’s post on the post pictures of yourself thread on the rt site cuz h oly sh iT